All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
Unreleased v3.1.0 (2017-XX-XX)¶
- The following methods in BundleContext: RemoveBundleListener, RemoveFrameworkListener, RemoveServiceListener. The variants of AddBundleListener, AddFrameworkListener, AddServiceListener that take member functions.
- The functions: ServiceListenerMemberFunctor, BundleListenerMemberFunctor and BindFrameworkListenerToFunctor.
See the migration guide for moving from a 2.x release to 3.x.
- Added MinGW-w64 to the continuous integration matrix #168
- Include major version number in library names and install dirs #144
- Integrated coverity scan reports #16
- Added OS X to the continuous integration matrix #136
- Building for Android is now supported #106
- Enhanced the project structure to support sub-projects #14
- The bundle life-cycle now supports all states as described by OSGi and is controllable by the user #25
- Added support for framework listeners and improved logging #40
- Implemented framework properties #42
- Static bundles embedded into an executable are now auto-installed #109
- LDAP queries can now be run against bundle meta-data #53
- Resources from bundles can now be accessed without loading their shared library #15
- Support last modified time for embedded resources #13
- Fix up bundle property and manifest header handling #135
- Introduced C++11 features #35
- Re-organize header files #43, #67
- Improved memory management for framework objects and services #38
- Removed static globals #31
- Switched to using OSGi nomenclature in class names and functions #46
- Improved static bundle support #21
- The resource compiler was ported to C++ and gained improved command line options #55
- Changed System Bundle ID to
- Output exception details (if available) for troubleshooting #27
- Using the
US_DECLARE_SERVICE_INTERFACEmacro is now optional #24
Any::ToString()function now outputs JSON formatted text #12
Major release with backwards incompatible changes. See the migration guide for a detailed list of changes.
- Removed the base class requirement for service objects
- Improved compile time type checking when working with the service registry
- Added a new service factory class for creating multiple service instances based on RFC 195 Service Scopes
- Added ModuleFindHook and ModuleEventHook classes
- Added Service Hooks support
- Added the utility class
us::LDAPPropfor creating LDAP filter strings fluently
- Added support for getting file locations for writing persistent data
- Removed the output stream operator for